.
.

Welcome

.
.
Make yourself at home. Put your feet up. Grab your favorite beverage and prepare to enjoy the reads.
.

.

Saturday

What to Name It?


When you become aware
you are faced with death,
you begin to live
every moment of your life
to the fullest extent
of your capabilities.

All the troublesome behaviors
others would aim at you
no longer have meaning.
They are not worth
your precious moments.

You take no guff from anyone
and you allow yourself to be free
in order to live out
whatever life you have left
as happily as possible.

Why can't everyone live that free in the first place?

~~~Elizabeth Munroz

2 comments:

  1. I so agree. It seems to take a life threatening event to liberate us, doesn't it. I have to admit my life changed after I had been diagnosed with cancer way back in 1995 ~ I determined to live life the way I wanted. I was successful at first but over the years I lost my way (working for a boss with no integrity but needing the salary too much to resign until she almost drove me to suicide). I hope to live this way once again, from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you too. Since my dad passed away, I try to make the most of everyday and let people know that I am always there for them.

    When I found out my dad had cancer, I thanked God for giving me the extra six months that he gave us with him because he could have died right after he was diagnosed with it. It was such a painful time in our lives. While he was sick, none of his relatives (except one brother) took the time to call him or visit him and then when he passed away they regretted it because they didn't spend any time with him, they were all too busy with their own lives.
    So now when I find out that a friend or a relative ill I let them know that I am here for them and if they need to talk or a shoulder to cry on, I am here...even when they aren't sick. My mom, dad, brothers and I felt like we had been deserted by our family when we needed them the most.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are always welcome. I read, and enjoy, each of your comments. I will approve your comment as soon as possible.

If you don't have an account and don't want to sign up for one, you can still leave a comment. Enter your message and a name, even if it is Bunnykins.

You may use name and URL. Entering a URL is optional. If you have a site and you want to share it, this is a good opportunity to do so

Or you may use the Anonymous button.

Thanks for taking time to comment!