.
.

Welcome

.
.
Make yourself at home. Put your feet up. Grab your favorite beverage and prepare to enjoy the reads.
.

.

Monday

National Something-or-Other Day/Month

I just learned that November is National Blog Posting Month. The only requirement is that you post every day.

It doesn't look like I will be doing that, since I will need to produce at least 1666 words a day in order to complete 50,000 words in one month through National Writing Novel Month.

According to a family member, yesterday was Paint Your Own Portrait Day. I can't find the link for it, and no, I didn't paint my own portrait, though I have done several stylized ones photoshop.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    It is also Pulmonary Hypertension awareness month. It is a fatal disease, but life can be prolonged if treated properly. Not very many people know about it. It is a disease that effects the veins in the lungs and makes breathing very difficult and most people that have it have to be on oxygen. I have a friend that has it along with a number of other things that are strangely connected with it.

    Just thought you'd like to know...my friend told me it was PH Awareness month on Monday. Their ribbon is like the pink breast cancer ribbon but it's color is periwinkle blue which represents the blue lips that most PH patients have.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are always welcome. I read, and enjoy, each of your comments. I will approve your comment as soon as possible.

If you don't have an account and don't want to sign up for one, you can still leave a comment. Enter your message and a name, even if it is Bunnykins.

You may use name and URL. Entering a URL is optional. If you have a site and you want to share it, this is a good opportunity to do so

Or you may use the Anonymous button.

Thanks for taking time to comment!