Meandering along the misty shore, my mind wanders, my body leading.
I think meanderings is a good description of how my mind works, and how my life has occurred.
and these were the definitions of meandering on the Web:
* meandering(a): of a path e.g.; "meandering streams"; "rambling forest paths"; "the river followed its wandering course"; "a winding country road"
* An instance or period or roaming; winding or rambling
* meander - a bend or curve, as in a stream or river
* meander - weave: to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course; "the river winds through the hills"; "the path meanders through the vineyards"; "sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body"
* meander - ramble: an aimless amble on a winding course
* Meanders - A meander in general is a bend in a sinuous watercourse. A meander is formed when the moving water in a river erodes the outer banks and widens ...
* Meander - In mathematics, a meander or closed meander is a self-avoiding closed curve which intersects a line a number of times. Intuitively, a meander can be viewed as a road crossing a river through a number of bridges.
* Meander or Maiandros is a river-god in Greek mythology, patron deity of the Meander river (modern Büyük Menderes River) in Caria, southern Asia Minor (modern Turkey). He is one of the sons of Oceanus and Tethys, and is the father of Cyanee, Samia and Kalamos.
* Meander is Carbon Leaf's first album. It was released in 1995 by the band's own label, Constant Ivy Records.
* Meander - In art and architecture, a meander is a decorative border constructed from a continuous line, shaped into a repeated motif. ...
* meander - A winding, crooked, or involved course; as, the meanders of an old river; A tortuous or intricate movement; Fretwork; To wind, turn, or twist; to ...
* Greek Maiandrosz, now Menderes, winding river on the west coast of Asia Minor Vigorous river bend, firstly as a result of the sidling erosion.
* meander - "with the meanders of the stream" means the survey line follows the twists and turns of the stream.
* following a winding or intricate course
* meander - a turn or winding area of a stream